Today, I’m having a bad migraine and irritated itchy eyes. So, I stayed home and did not go with mama to the hospital for her 2nd day of radiation as I feel so light-headed. I don’t know if this is due to jet lag or no enough sleep or both.
My daughter was asking me to cook for her everyday baon and breakfast. I wake up at 3:30 a.m. or say, still awake by 3 a.m., cooks her baon and have breakfast with her at 4:30 a.m. Wonder why so early? She is studying at YLAC. They should be at school by 6:00 a.m. for the rosary.
By 8:00 a.m., I should be set to go with mama to the hospital for the radiation. Since I am not feeling well today, I stayed at home and might go to Patria de Cebu for a good foot reflexology.
I know I should find time for myself and squeeze in the things that I wanted to do while I am here in Cebu.
Things to do: (supposedly)
1) whole body massage (have done 1 session already but body is still aching for more)
2) foot reflexology
3) facial (wanted to try 24k facial but I did not find one yet. But even if there is, I should be practical and not indulge at this time as I need extra money for mama’s treatment and my dad’s oxygen)
4) exercise at the gym (wanted to try boxing but wala na yata sa budget, so X nalang ito)
5) belly dancing at Cebu City Sports Complex
6) food trip (visit my fave restaurants, kainan, etc – went to Persian Palate (will blog this one soon), Ngohiong Express, Chowking, Biano’s Pizza, Yogoboy)
8) HK trip (will be there with my daughter)
9) beach with family (hopefully soon)
10) bonding with mama
11) manicure, pedicure, foot spa, hair treatment, etc
12) meet with friends
13) bring mama to healing sessions (as per her request)
14) bonding with daughter (pictorial with her, violin lesson)
16) visit wellness with mama for some detoxification
17) clean my room and throw those which I don’t need anymore
19) cemetery (Visit loved ones)
20) create a blog site dedicated for mama’s battle with cancer (created the site but no entry yet. Need to transfer the previous blogs to this new page.)
21) blog, blog, blog
So many things I want to do, so little time I have to materialize all these. I guess, only food trip is the one that is so accessible to my schedule. (Eyebrows down please…)
It doesn’t matter if I can’t do all of these. There is always a next time. What matters most is that I have spent time with my family and my daughter. And I am building memories with Mama.